19/08/16

Install Simit on BunsenLabs/Debian jessie

Simit is a new language for simulation developed at MIT.
http://simit-lang.org/ 

It can be downloaded here:
https://github.com/simit-lang/simit

It builds upon LLVM. The compilation is not direct however.

First, I had to install:

> sudo apt-get install clang llvm

Executing cmake following the instructions on the simit page, I saw that I had also to install:

> sudo apt-get install libeigen3-dev freeglut3 freeglut3-dev

But I still had problems, that I solved following suggestions taken on internet. First,

Could not find OpenGL or GLUT so simviz will not be built

Which, following here, can be corrected with:

> sudo apt-get install libxmu-dev libxi-dev

At this point cmake did not give me any error, so I could launch make; but there was an error again:

Linking CXX shared library ../lib/libsimit.so
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -ledit
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status


Fortunately, as suggested here, this can be solved like this:

> sudo apt-get update libedit-dev

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento